About Anglers Paradise Motel
Rob & Lynn Williams extend a warm welcome to you from Anglers Paradise Motel in Turangi. With the Tongariro River and the southern end of Lake Taupo close, this area abounds with rivers, streams and lakes that have attracted worldwide acclaim from anglers and trout fly fishing enthusiasts since the early 1900's when the area became known as "The Angler's Paradise".
Other attractions within a 35 minutes drive include, New Zealand's largest skifield - Whakapapa, the world famous Tongariro Alpine Crossing, volcanoes of the Tongariro National Park - Ruapehu - Ngauruhoe and Tongariro and to our east, the Kaimanawa Forest Park.
- A guide to monitored river levels New Zealand wide useful to anglers
- Website About Turangi and Lake Taupo
- Major New Zealand Fishing Site
- New Zealands Fishing and Hunting Forum
- Taupo Distric Council Marketing Site
- Victoria University Weather Site
- Fine Fishing Guided Fishing Tours